We are happiest when we are able to serve you during your contract with Populus Group. Beyond that, at the end of your assignment, we are committed to making this a smooth transition by helping in any way we can!
- Unemployment: To file for unemployment, please contact your state's unemployment agency. Make sure to file under Populus Group (HQ: Troy, Michigan) and in the event you're asked for our Federal ID Number, it's 38-3659021.
- Final Timecard: If you haven't already done so, please submit your final timecard and outstanding expenses immediately. If you have anything pending, please let us know.
- Paystubs: You'll continue to have access to your paystubs online with Paperless Employee. If you need your login credentials, please reach out to us.
- W2: If you have chosen to receive your W2 electronically, that will still happen via the Paychex portal. Otherwise, we'll send your W2 to the home address we have on file for you. If your address changes, please contact us to update it so that we can deliver your W2 to the correct address.
- Benefits (if applicable): If you're currently enrolled in benefits with Populus Group, information will be sent to your home address that details your "Continuation of Coverage" options. You'll receive that information within the next 30 days. If you have additional questions, contact KTBS at 888-858-6310.
- 401(k): To discuss the options for your 401(k), please contact Principal Financial Group at 800-986-3343 or log into your account at www.principal.com. Please keep in mind that it may take up to three weeks after your last work day for your end of assignment process to complete. At that point, your 401(k) will be eligible for rollover.
- Employment & Wage Verification: If you need employment verification, head over to this article for more information.
If you have any further questions, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.